8 August 2012
Last updated at 20:11 GMT
One person suffered minor injuries in the explosion
Up to 700 people have been evacuated from New Zealand’s Olympics hospitality house after a fire.
Emergency services attended Kiwi House near King’s Cross in central London at about 19:20 BST, after a gas canister being used for a barbecue exploded.
Two fire engines and 10 firefighters attended the scene. London Ambulance Service said one person had minor injuries and was treated at the scene.
A London Fire Brigade said it believed two gas cylinders had exploded.
Hundreds of New Zealanders who have come to London for the Games had gathered for a party before the blaze started.
Brook Johnstone, 55, from Port Waikato, said: “I looked around and the gas bottle had a little flame around it.
“The cook was trying to put it out and the flame just got bigger so I just said, ‘Let’s get out of here’.
“We got inside and everyone was evacuated.”
Mr Johnstone, who is in London on holiday, said the canister exploded with such force that it blew the roof off the barbecue area.
Were you at the party or in the area? Send us your accounts using the form below.
Send your pictures and videos to firstname.lastname@example.org or text them to 61124 (UK) or +44 7624 800 100 (International). If you have a large file you can upload here.R Soft Web Hosting